Tour Luggage

Yeah I've seen things stolen before like phones etc. I think I would definitely take my mobile and iPod - my mum would be worrying sick if she didn't hear from me for 3 months and also I reckon the only way to stand the long journeys would be with more music!

I suppose if I ever needed anything if I was to go on tour, I could always ask advice from fellow members on stuff like the products over there if they are much different to over here. E.g. medication etc

What I did to be worry free about having my stuff stolen was keep it all in my back pack and only charge it at night when I'm sleeping.

What I did to be worry free about having my stuff stolen was keep it all in my back pack and only charge it at night when I'm sleeping.

Ahh good idea, I suppose in the day time anyone can be lurking about. I just need to work out about how I can use money over there, I think my bank allows me to use my card in America without a charge (which would be amazing) as I don't want to be carrying around a lot of money.

Talking about all this is getting me proper excited, as well as nervous at the same time!

Ahh good idea, I suppose in the day time anyone can be lurking about. I just need to work out about how I can use money over there, I think my bank allows me to use my card in America without a charge (which would be amazing) as I don't want to be carrying around a lot of money.

Talking about all this is getting me proper excited, as well as nervous at the same time!

If you have to take cash, just leave your wallet in your back pack as well since your backpack will never leave your sight except for shows when it's on the bus but your buses will be locked most likely.

Take a role on deodorant, lasts much longer than a spray... Mitchell is very good, lasts for 48hrs.

Also, don't be afraid to overpack. Much better to have but not use than to desperately need something you didn't bring.

A bum bag as we call it or a "fanny pack" as it's known in the states would be ideal for keeping you cash, phone, sun cream etc. on your person at all times.

Its not for ages I suppose but I can always ask my bank about using my card abroad.

Are there any essentials that I need to bring that I wouldn't think about If I were to go?

Its not for ages I suppose but I can always ask my bank about using my card abroad.

Are there any essentials that I need to bring that I wouldn't think about If I were to go?

I think have the email that my kid received her rookie season at Crown listing "what to bring". At the top the list:

DO NOT BRING EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST!!

lol.

drop me a PM and I'll email the list if you like.

• Like 1

I think have the email that my kid received her rookie season at Crown listing "what to bring". At the top the list:

DO NOT BRING EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST!!

lol.

drop me a PM and I'll email the list if you like.

Tried to message you but it wouldn't let me.

and for God's sake make sure you get a blow up bed and bring it on tour!