what's up with the statesmen

Yeah, I don't see much being written about anyone. Maybe everyone is too busy practicing which is time better spent anyway :cool:

Why bother posting anymore, there are many so called experts here pontificating that they "hear this" and "hear that" and confuse chatter with gospel?

Nothing new really, right? This has been going on for years now.

Thank God Al Gore invented the internet where people can buy keyboards and it gives them superhero powers of the know all.

Anyhow, I hope EVERY corps comes out and rocks it!!!

• Like 1

:ph34r::shutup:

They do seem to have their fedoras pulled down low...

mj-spy-hat-michaeljacksonmoon.jpeg

I think back to 97. Oh everyone wrote them off, doom and gloom, no horns etc.

Then they unleashed Miss Saigon.

They'll be fine I'm sure

• Like 1

I think back to 97. Oh everyone wrote them off, doom and gloom, no horns etc.

Then they unleashed Miss Saigon.

They'll be fine I'm sure

they are in stealth mode for sure,................but if you look hard enough, you can find current stuff on them.............

i ain't spreading rumors i just haven't seen anything and am wondering about my hometown corps. so i guess now it's wrong to ask if anyone has heard anything? :confused:

Of course we should know better than to ask questions about Empire. Those folks tend to get a little sensitive...

• Like 1

they are in stealth mode for sure,................but if you look hard enough, you can find current stuff on them.............

yep Facebook's good that way

I think there are several corps that choose to go into stealth mode each season. I just think that Empire may have decided to be one of those this season, and no one is used to it. Sometimes it is hard for corps to live up the hype of others on the internet (including the Bucs).

I think there are several corps that choose to go into stealth mode each season. I just think that Empire may have decided to be one of those this season, and no one is used to it. Sometimes it is hard for corps to live up the hype of others on the internet (including the Bucs).

Seems as though the Bucs haven't had any noticeable problems with internet hype...at least in the recent past. But hey, if Empire thinks "stealth mode" is what it will take to put them over the top, far be it for us to rain on their parade.

Edited by VOReason

Seems as though the Bucs haven't had any noticeable problems with internet hype...at least in the recent past. But hey, if Empire thinks "stealth mode" is what it will take to put them over the top, far be it for us to rain on their parade.

Quite honestly, I enjoy there not being any hype here in DCP. I'm of the old school; come out at your first show and blow me out of the stands. Thank You!!!

Every year, here on DCP, we read about how Corps X from East Nowhere, Eastern USA, is going to knock everybody dead with their unbelievably fabulous program, entitled "Scenes from a Twisted Dead Beatle's Point of View.," which will feature their out of this world horn line, their outta sight battery, their world-smashing guard, and their academy award-winning visuals.

They come out; they suck! All the hype in the world don't cut it - and it's a waste of time. Show me how great you are on the field; don't tell me about it.