THE DCA SEASON STARTS NEXT SATURDAY!

:ph34r: Sure as heck beats Waterbury :ph34r:

:devil:

You had to go there

( and how I agree

Fusion Core is very excited about Wildwood. We're excited about the season over all. Class A has grown into a beast in it's own right. We've not only found a place where the smaller corps can truly be competitive, but ALL the Class A Corps (sorry, just wanted to clear that up :)) pushed the envelope over the years.

Fusion has been working VERY HARD this season. It seems that every year the competition gets stronger and we all have to work harder to keep up with each other. I've really enjoyed being part of the class A Division and I appreciate the level we've all brought to the plate.

Our goal this year was to START where we left off last year and take it from there and I think we've accomplished that task.

The entire Fusion organization looks forward to another great, hardcore drum corps season.

Safe travels to you all and see you on the 50!!!!

Edited by hardcoremello

It should be a good Class A preview ,give an idea where the new guy fits in,and the returning Sunrisers .

Edited by Florida Sun

There's nothing I'd like better than to see a strong showing from both the returning Sunrisers and the new Windsor Regiment. Some long-range 'ties' I have to both corps' personnel and/or staff has me hoping they both have successful inaugural outings and productive, satisfying seasons.

Good luck and much success to all the corps this season, but especially to my 'alma mater' Caballeros. Go Cabs! :thumbup:

See you in Wildwood.

Good luck to our friends the Sunrisers and to all the new corps coming out this year!!!

i will be watching the scores every weekend. this should be interesting since we have new rules in effect. good luck to all the corps and of course my home town empire statesmen. :thumbup:

Well its almost 9pm here in the east,i would guess by this time one week from now we should have a good idea of where the season will be headed .Some corps are pushing the hype i'll wait for the frist set of scores to see who maybe in the running .

I don't recall seeing any particular corps hyping their show. It actually seems that everyone is much quieter this year.

yup your right. i think they have all learned their lesson. hype dosen't win anything.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes. The Sunrisers also wish all competing corps a very successful 2011 season. Best of luck to you Holly Marino and your fine organization. You are a very classy Class "A" Champion. See you soon!