Cavaliers are very very good this year

GO CAVALIERS

In almost every year, one would be shocked not to see one of the trifectas of the Cadevaliers win the DCI Title. We sometimes are shocked ( Phantom, Madison wins it ), but by and large its an easy prediction to make the last 25 years that one of the Cadevaliers ultimately winds up winning it all again.

I don't think 2011 will be any different in this regard. As a matter of fact, I think it's pretty much a lock again this year.

Edited by BRASSO

LOL when did Cavaliers become a scrappy underdog? Did I miss something here? They have as good a shot to win every year as any of those other top 4 or so.

In theory. You have to admit that the rock climbing show was kind of corny... But you're right, of course. Especially the Cavaliers of this century. :worthy:

In theory. You have to admit that the rock climbing show was kind of corny... But you're right, of course. Especially the Cavaliers of this century. :worthy:

Honestly, I think many of their higher scored shows were corny (Being James Bond? A Machine? Really?), but I still enjoyed them. It's only corny if it's performed unconvincingly, which I think happened in 2009.

This could have been posted any year in early season, except maybe early season last year or maybe 2007. Speaks well of that organization!

• Like 1

'08 Samurai was the best show I'd ever seen up to that point. Then came "Mad World". XtraordinarY looks to be right up there as well.