Bridgeport CT

and with no percussion judge again. Recaps are up.

GO BONES!

• Like 2

Crossmen up 2.8 tonight

Cut spirits lead by .80

'Crossmen's show a little bit more high brow than Spirit .

Bones just gotta keep on pushing.

Not sure I understand what you mean by high-brow... although SOA is a little more on the sultry side - just the way I like 'em. Only comment with SOA is that they REALLY need to take the gunshot SFX out of the iPod and into the drumline. Was not effective at the Arlington show.

Guys Madison is doing really good but stop hyping. Hype when they beat top corps head to head, not just bac. And yes im a big Scouts fan

I don't see any unwarranted hype. Besides, why bother trying to temper excitement? The Scouts fans and alums have been waiting for something to be really excited about for a long time. They deserve to be able to enjoy the moment, regardless of which corps they are competing against. :thumbup:

People like to put the Madison on the pedestal a lot on this forum.

Ouch. Scouts have one of, if not THE, most vocal and passionate fan bases in drum corps. I understand that that can rub some people the wrong way.

It's a tortured existence as a perennial crowd favorite, let me tell you. :tongue:

• Like 3

I don't see any unwarranted hype. Besides, why bother trying to temper excitement? The Scouts fans and alums have been waiting for something to be really excited about for a long time. They deserve to be able to enjoy the moment, regardless of which corps they are competing against. :thumbup:

I just would hate for myself and others to be let down when they face up with bigger competition. They are better than last year, but lets not talk top 6 like someone on this thread was saying.

Well, let's see. Have knocked off two corps this season that they haven't beaten in years, including a mighty Blue Stars of the TOC. Off hand, I'd say their fans have a reason to crow a little bit. This is no different than a few years ago when Crown took off or when LaCrosse jumped solidly into finals. It's fun to watch the rise of a corps that has been down a while.

• Like 2