What's holding Carolina Crown from a gold?

175 members have voted

1. 1. What's holding Carolina Crown from a gold?

Leon May and Michael Klesch do, maybe more.

So then they got there rings when they were on staff or on the field? Scott Borma has a ring, but when we talk it makes a difference cause he was watching and got a ring, I was marching and got a ring. Really two different things. IMO.

Edited by thirdcoast

So then they got there rings when they were on staff or on the field? Scott Borma has a ring, but when we talk it makes a difference cause he was watching and got a ring, I was marching and got a ring. Really two different things. IMO.

On staff. I do not know their marching histories, if any.

Maybe Ben or Matt Harloff... I don't remember when they marched Star, but they may have been part of the 91 program.

Maybe Ben or Matt Harloff... I don't remember when they marched Star, but they may have been part of the 91 program.

I think both Harloffs were with Star 91. Adam Sage with Phantom. I think Zach may have aged out right before the zone -- not sure.

I don't know either. I don't really know any of those people you mention. Todd Ryan had a ring and he just new what to say to us. He also brought a friend from the Blue Devils, he was around for the last month of the season and he was walking around, flashing his ring, talking to us, they both were huge in our run to the Championship. I will never forget, Mic and his clicker. He busted our collective azz and it worked. I wish I knew more about the staffs of all the Drum and Bugle Corps. I guess I should get educated on that.

I know Todd Ryan, Scott Borma the two I mentioned. I never even heard of the four you mentioned.

I never even heard of the four you mentioned.

I'm fairly certain that Klesch and May have their roots in the Cadets 98 championship. Klesch is absolutely, insanely obsessed with Mickey mouse.

Matt and Ben Harloff were marching/member icons of early 90's Star of Indiana programs. They have huge personalities and are awesome guys.

Edited by GeneralTsoChicken

I'm fairly certain that Klesch and May have their roots in the Cadets 98 championship. Klesch is absolutely, insanely obsessed with Mickey mouse.

Matt and Ben Harloff were marching/member icons of early 90's Star of Indiana programs. They have huge personalities and are awesome guys.

Klesch was Cadets DM in 83.