Mankato MN Show

Terri - I could not find the link to join the chat!! Of course, with my recent posts, maybe it is preferred that I am not there!

jim

A Trooper is a Trooper! Caring about what their corps does and how they do it is a positive. The only way a Trooper can lessen themselves is by forgetting who they and the current Troopers are and can be! :thumbup:

Minn Brass same score from last nights show and Govies dropped 2 points from last night .Was hopping to see Minn Brass go up a point or 2

62.9 Govies

76.5 MN Brass

I agree...

Too bad Pioneer didn't break 60 tonight. :satisfied:

Minn Brass same score from last nights show and Govies dropped 2 points from last night .Was hopping to see Minn Brass go up a point or 2

agreed. thought both were better than yesterday.

• 11 months later...

Edited by Roark1

NOTE!!! This is last year's Mankato thread.

And again....

Cavies 80.15

Bluecoats 75.4

Blue Stars 74.5

Troopers 69.95

Colts - 69.94

Pioneer 61.1

Minnesota Brass 77.1

Govenaires 65.8

[/quote

So do you really believe the Pioneers will jump from 52 to 61 in a week? i seriously doubt that. They probably won't hit the lower 60's until sometime after the 4th of July. And Cavaliers scoring an 80? Bluecoas second 5 points under the Cavies. Man, what are you smoking?

So do you really believe the Pioneers will jump from 52 to 61 in a week? i seriously doubt that. They probably won't hit the lower 60's until sometime after the 4th of July. And Cavaliers scoring an 80? Bluecoas second 5 points under the Cavies. Man, what are you smoking?

Seriously? The post right above yours states that this thread is from last year. What are YOU smoking?

Cavies are in TN tonight.