Blue knights? any thoughts?

thoughts or opinions on their show this year?

Great show, when cleaned I believe will be in contention for as high as 8th. I am a homer but they really have a special group this year!

Wes P

Great show, when cleaned I believe will be in contention for as high as 8th. I am a homer but they really have a special group this year!

Wes P

me to i think the guard has great potential and is very good!

I love the first five minutes with the retro drill and hit after hit. After that it kind of starts looking more like a typical Blue Knights show (not necessarily a bad thing! just sayin'). As for the music, I love it. I'm always glad to hear a corps play things straight up. The ending to Molly on the Shore in particular looks like it's going to be great--I've only seen it on the Fan Network for the Stanford show, and it looked a little messy (though it's hard to tell with that video quality), but when that is clean it is going to be a great moment. Wish I could see this show live. Not sure if that will happen this year. :sad:

Edited by skywhopper
  • Like 1

From now on, I will be using this show to convert the hard core concert band folks to hard corps folks. BK is doing a fantastic job with the source material! One of my favorites this year! :-)

It's so neat to see people live the Blue Knights! I loved being the underdog and our corps lurking every year, but this has got to be fun for the kids!! I know this, they've gotten greater recruiting the past few years because of the accessibility and it is showing in the maturity of the performances! It's exciting to see my corps reinvent itself and have huge success at it! I got choked up watch Stanford because they had the crowd in a frenzy by the end of the opener!! Just Fantastic! But even more so this show is classy, old school/ modern put together and has all the elements to surprise and move up come finals!

Wes P

• Like 1

Blue Knights have a terrific show this year - one of my favorites so far. Saw the show three times last weekend in California. Each time got better. The music is exciting. They play well. They look great. Love the single tenor feature with the pit. The show is very emotional and it is great to see the crowd reactions.