Southwestern Championship

Haha anyone whos interested in giant man flabs :) all the older woman be like "WHOAAAA!"

I'm calling TMI. But in seriousness, it's a good idea to be supportive. Maybe buy a white T-shirt and paint all the corps logos on it? Always an easier and less distracting option.

I'm calling TMI. But in seriousness, it's a good idea to be supportive. Maybe buy a white T-shirt and paint all the corps logos on it? Always an easier and less distracting option.

Naw id rather do on my torso :) the domes air conditioning on my shirtless body, mmmmm. Haha

Naw id rather do on my torso :) the domes air conditioning on my shirtless body, mmmmm. Haha

:blink:

Format at the Alamodome changed in 2009. There is no more afternoon/prelims-evening/finals. It's one continuous, very very long show with a couple of short intermissions.

Actually, this year is the first year theyre doing it. Ive been to the show for 5 years already (except at Judson which was a FAIL) and theyve always had the dinner break. Give chance for Bill Millers' to get some intense business since it's right across the street :laughing:

If you knew me personally youd understand ;) hahaha

Haha it's cool, do what you like. I won't have to witness it, so it's all good.

• Like 1

Actually, this year is the first year theyre doing it. Ive been to the show for 5 years already (except at Judson which was a FAIL) and theyve always had the dinner break. Give chance for Bill Millers' to get some intense business since it's right across the street :laughing:

Oh Sweet Jebus, that Bill Miller's is probably the worst in town!!! Definitely convenient but always packed during DCI. I remember going there one year when the place was completely occupied by two groups: A local high school band and Taipei Yuefu.

I actually have the body of a god ;) at Atlanta retreat ill be the only one with my shirt off. Haha

You do that. :tongue: I'll prove myself next summer at Spring Training.

Oh Sweet Jebus, that Bill Miller's is probably the worst in town!!! Definitely convenient but always packed during DCI. I remember going there one year when the place was completely occupied by two groups: A local high school band and Taipei Yuefu.

LMAO! yea lol but everyone usually leave a corp or 2 early to hit the riverwalk for a meal. TBO this is possibly the best venue ever, it right in the middle of EVERYTHING