Southwestern Championship

What?????? Usually there are several corps, then a short INT (17 mins), then more corps, then a dinner break (90 mins). After dinner the top contenders from the afternoon would go on again before the top seeded corps (8, or however many DCI had decided on). That was the old format. Has something changed?

Well i'm sitting in section 208 yeah its by the end zone but with what I can spend it was the best I can do... but looking at pictures of inside the stadium it looks alright.

What I planned to do, to support more than just The Cavaliers, I plan to wear hats of multiple corps for each performance... so when the corps comes on the field i'm switching hats! So if you run into a guy with different hats, yup thats me! :thumbup:

(including Troopers of course!)

Great idea! thumbup.gif

Just wanted to say " GO Revolution, Genesis, and especially Forte!"

• Like 3

What?????? Usually there are several corps, then a short INT (17 mins), then more corps, then a dinner break (90 mins). After dinner the top contenders from the afternoon would go on again before the top seeded corps (8, or however many DCI had decided on). That was the old format. Has something changed?

I am assuming so. The start time is 2:30 while it has always started right at 12:00. The show starting late itself prompts me to think that there will be no dinner break *tears*

I was thinking about body painting all World Class emblems on my torso :D only if they let me watch shirtless. Is that allowed? Haha

It might be, but who wants to see you shirtless? :tongue:

Dangit double post. :doh:

Edited by SCTuba

I am assuming so. The start time is 2:30 while it has always started right at 12:00. The show starting late itself prompts me to think that there will be no dinner break *tears*

Format at the Alamodome changed in 2009. There is no more afternoon/prelims-evening/finals. It's one continuous, very very long show with a couple of short intermissions.