Drums Along The Rockies

I remeber Hop saying we will only use electronics to add sounds we cannot achieve with current the horn line... yea right

I think Cadets are channeling a Yani concert.... is that part of the Demonic theme?

Yeah... and it's a really bad choice of electronics... I hope it's just a volume issue... and so far changes made since early season are mainly BAD changes... was afraid of that happening.... OMG... the electronics are painful.

Scores are up from the Cal,State open before this show completes ?

Well, the Cadets were my early-season pick to win it, but tonight was sloppy.

First off: to me, the Cadets didn't go far enough with the imagery and costumes this year, but I do LOVE this show. It has great theater (think SCV) and flow, but tonight the percussion was sloppy, the hornline was off, and frankly I could EASILY put Phantom ahead of Cadets, even though this is a much more demanding show.

Is it me, or during the ballad did I see a horn member being helped off in the top right corner of the field?

Interesting observation about The Cadets....it looks like the only holes in the hornline are from the demons side......unsure.gif

Edited by Mr.Potato.Head