Drums Along The Rockies

Well it's a Major show day for the West Coast Folks and another opportunity for us all to get to see live drum corps on Fan Network! I can't wait, it's like Xmas morning right now waiting to watch drum corps this evening!!

Great story lines coming in- Will Cadets be farther ahead of BD tonight or does the gap stay tight? Will Phantom pull away from SCV and BK more, or does that race tighten? Does BK pass SCV for what would be only the 2nd time ever in corps history? Academy continues it's march towards stating theyre a finalist corps? We'll see lots to discuss and watch for tonight!!

Lineup

Blue Knights

Blue Devils

Cadets

Phantom

SCV

Academy

Cascades

Revolution

Gold

High Country Brass

Let the discussions and anticipation BEGIN!! ITS DRUMS!!! GO BK GET ENGLISH BABY!!!:-)

Wes P

BK 97 98

Forecast today shows mid-80s and a 40% chance of storms, some possibly severe

Tonight, storm chance drops to 30%, and the word "severe" isn't there....low 64

Mother Nature's cooperating on the temperature front....hopefully on the storm front, too

Stormy forecast for the weather and maybe SEVERE TURBULANCE TONIGHT IN PLACEMENTS??? I'm calm now, hehehe

My house looks over the foothills where the thunderstorms come from and at this time we have "blue bird skies" with just a few white clouds. The clouds are not clustering together as they come over at this point BUT it is 9:30 AM if there is to be a thunderstorm tonight it will start creeping over the mountain at about 2 -3, although yesterday's storm came early. Hoping this one passes us by. If I see the big thunderheads pop up I will give my predictions based both off experience and the radar. CO is great, you have to love the weather, if you don't like it wait 10 minutes and it will change.

I still think it is highly unlikely... but how EPIC would it be if BK beat SCV at their their homeshow.

When was the last time BK even beat SCV?

If I had to guess, I would think sometime in 2005.

Edit: Just checked. Apparently not.

Edited by geluf

I still think it is highly unlikely... but how EPIC would it be if BK beat SCV at their their homeshow.

When was the last time BK even beat SCV?

Last year at the Ogden show. That was the first time.

For some strange reason I thought Cavies and Crown were at this show. ######!

Oh well, looking forward to Giants stadium in a few weeks. :thumbup:

Okay-doaky, the clouds are starting to tumble over the mountain. There is still some sun poking through but the clouds look like they might want a little action. I haven't heard any thunder rolling around in the background, that is always a good sign. I hope if it does it will do its thing early and move on to the east. I also hope with the rain Invesco Field has been covering the field!

All Times are Mountain Time/Denver Time

7:00 High Country Brass

7:17 Gold

7:34 Revolution

7:51 Cascades

8:08 The Academy

8:25 Intermission

8:45 Santa Clara Vanguard

9:02 Phantom Regiment

9:19 The Cadets

9:36 Blue Devils

9:53 Blue Knights