Omaha Steaks

This could be a very interesting show for the Cadets. They had a rough travel night last night, and barely any rehearsal time today.

Did they have travel issues? Otherwise, everyone who traveled from DATR are in the same boat as far as that goes. Long haul last night.

My daughter says that PR has had numerous bad travel runs... Bus drivers keep getting lost. :ph34r:

They are trekking up to Minneapolis and staying there almost a week.

Similar to what BStars are doing before the first regional.. theyve been camped out in Metamora, IL since last Thursday, with a show a very short distance (2 hours) away in Davenport, IA tomorrow, back to metamora for a show there tuesday, then theyre in la crosse for 3 straight days before heading to minneapolis. Lots of time to do lots of work.

Edited by AlexL

Did they have travel issues? Otherwise, everyone who traveled from DATR are in the same boat as far as that goes. Long haul last night.

My daughter says that PR has had numerous bad travel runs... Bus drivers keep getting lost. :ph34r:

How is it in this day in age of GPS technology that is almost always accurate that bus drivers are getting lost???

How is it in this day in age of GPS technology that is almost always accurate that bus drivers are getting lost???

Having just moved to the middle of nowhere TX, I can tell you that GPS units can NOT be trusted out here. Not sure why.

Just ask the rancher with a gun that stopped me on my motorcycle. :shutup:

Somehow, gps isnt always accurate, especially in more rural areas. I remember some ... interesting... experiences with it in 07.

Yes they did...guard bus broke down for a while. ...

That's a good question, but a holdover from yesteryear that I think would be a good idea today is to have a hard copy tour book for the drivers, complete with maps and directions..... and schedules. Every minute on tour is important, and blowing a couple of hours on a missed turn or too much ego within a driver or two......bad form.