Crown's Herbert

This year, the DCI Finals DVD will feature 3 camera angles for Carolina Crown.

High Cam

Multi Cam

and

Herbert Cam

LOL!!!! Best post on this thread!

• Like 2

Herbert was interviewed on the track for the audience at last night's TOC show in Rockford. The guy tossed a riffle, then a guard girl jumped on him (arms around his neck, legs around his waist) while it was in the air, and he caught the rifle BEHIND HER BACK. Also, some solo monster tosses in the rear. Amazing.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This year, the DCI Finals DVD will feature 3 camera angles for Carolina Crown.

High Cam

Multi Cam

and

Herbert Cam

Would pay extra for this option!

Carolina Crown once won top drums solely from the sounds of Herbert catching his rifles.

One time, the director for the Blue Devils saw Herbert with his very own eyes. He decided to name this year's BD show after the incident from that day, "The Beat My Heart Skipped".

• Like 6

Carolina Crown once won top drums solely from the sounds of Herbert catching his rifles.

One time, the director for the Blue Devils saw Herbert with his very own eyes. He decided to name this year's BD show after the incident from that day, "The Beat My Heart Skipped".

NOW that's funny....great one!!! :worthy::thumbup:

• Like 1

Herbert was interviewed on the track for the audience at last night's TOC show in Rockford. The guy tossed a riffle, then a guard girl jumped on him (arms around his neck, legs around his waist) while it was in the air, and he caught the rifle BEHIND HER BACK. Also, some solo monster tosses in the rear. Amazing.

Why would someone give this a negative? It's true he does do that.

This is the funniest thread I have ever read. I needed a good laugh because I realize I should have gone to Allentown instead of San Antonio. Allentown sounds like Corps Heaven. Please rain don't mess with Drum Corps tonight. :worthy:

Edited by Tricia-A BD/BK Mom
  • Like 2

This is the funniest thread I have ever read.

SO TRUE! I wish I could come up with some of these things. HILARIOUS! :laugh:

Okay, that's my favorite one! :thumbup:

• 10 years later...