Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Small sprinkles approaching stadium but the main action going south of stadium currently....remember, currently, later is another story.

This last set of sprinkles about to hit the stadium (or could be nothing, just looking at radar) will be it for the forseable future. If anything pops up, i'll post here.

Well time to grab some food and head over to the show site. It has been steadily sprinkling for the past hour so the ground will be wet tonight, the field is that new style turf so it'll be interesting. Last post from me on here unless the stadium has wifi (which I don't think it does). But I can post to Twitter, and plan to, from my cell so like I said earlier you can follow me @jordanluckyr for updates.

Rock on GO BK GET ENGLISH BABY!!

First show for BK since Drums, had some time to get cleaned up, this is the only show for them until MN!! Heard there might be some additions/small changes bur I'm sure there was great cleaning going on!! Gonna be fun! I'm gonna say:

1) BD- 84.8

2) Phantom- 81.5

3) BK- 79.7

4) Boston- 78.9

5) Glassmen- 74.6

6) Cascades- 68.5

Wes P

its actually everyone's last show till MN except Boston.

Clouds, but no rain for the time being. A cool 70 degrees. Perfect for the corps if the rain holds off. Looking good for now (one hour before show time).

• Like 1

I just checked out BD's housing site on Google maps (Patrick Henry Middle School 2200 South 5th Avenue Sioux Falls, SD 57105-4099) and it looks like they're on the field!

I assumed it was them because I'm pretty sure they stayed there last season, and if you zoom in enough, it looks like their mirrors are near the truck at the top right. Check it out! :smile:

Is anyone going to be tweeting the show or is this going to be another lame show thread like the last few nights?...lol