Sioux Falls "Spectacular"

Well, for what it's worth...I saw them in Dubuque for the first time this year and absolutely loved their show. I actually put them ahead of Scouts in my little world of scoring. Looks like tonight they got dumped on by Lee Carlson for some reason in GE Visual. Otherwise they would have beat Blue Knights and been closer to 80.

I my side it looks as though he is pointing out that BK's Vis GE program is a lot better than Boston's. Which I have to agree. I believe that Boston is taking a big hit in difficulty with there staging of Bring Him Home. While a nice moment musically, it does consist of a low brass soli w/trumpet soloist standing still for two minutes, while the drums and high brass get to rest up for the closer.

• Like 1

Well, for what it's worth...I saw them in Dubuque for the first time this year and absolutely loved their show. I actually put them ahead of Scouts in my little world of scoring. Looks like tonight they got dumped on by Lee Carlson for some reason in GE Visual. Otherwise they would have beat Blue Knights and been closer to 80.

Going back threw the years this has been a trend with LC just one of those things i guess.

I my side it looks as though he is pointing out that BK's Vis GE program is a lot better than Boston's. Which I have to agree. I believe that Boston is taking a big hit in difficulty with there staging of Bring Him Home. While a nice moment musically, it does consist of a low brass soli w/trumpet soloist standing still for two minutes, while the drums and high brass get to rest up for the closer.

As BRASSO said, it is what it is...for this show. BAC has been getting upper 15's in this caption, including 15.7 two nights ago in Iowa...and they have been beating Madison in GE VIS. I don't know whether this judge dumped them or simply made a mistake. Either way, I am unconcerned. I would be more concerned if BK had us in each caption, but they didn't. Congrats in any case to BK...they ceratinly seem as though they've stepped things up...nice job. (Wes, I still think BAC will prevail.... :tongue: )

Like alot of people, I'll be glued to my laptop on Saturday night....

• Like 2

I really think DCI should rethink their system of reporting scores. I can only imagine of all the wasted bandwidth that they pay for from all of us hitting refresh a million times over.

Not nearly as much as they waste on the Fan Network, streaming video to me of shows I just want to listen to, but don't have on CD or APD, so I play them in a minimized window... :ph34r:

BK above Madison? I think it could happen.

Seeing that Scouts beat SCV in "GE Music, Guard, Brass and Ensemble Music." You must think SCV is a given win for BK, right?

(viewing the CO show as I type... BK is fantastic this year.. best of luck)

Edited by Cop

Seeing that Scouts beat SCV in "GE Music, Guard, Brass and Ensemble Music." You must think SCV is a given win for BK, right?

(viewing the CO show as I type... BK is fantastic this year.. best of luck)

The French and British lost the war. Every generation needs revolution. join the crusade.