Metamora Mayhem

They are rolling portable lighting onto the field.

Eww. If I'm not mistaken, they cast a really weird (dark) light on the field. Not easy to toss into. But I suppose that's better than canceling.

Wow for Spirit!

I saw them last in Martin, TN so it's been 3 weeks. They still wow me!

There are still chunks of music and drill that are a bit dirty, too!

I think that by the last 2 weeks of the season, I and haven't seen Crusaders or BKnights yet, that it MAY be likely that Spirit will be competing with the couple of corps ahead of them, rather than the couple of corps below them.

In other words, I think Spirit is a shoe-in for finals. Crossmen were great, I think they may have the best show outside of the current top 12, but still don't think anyone is going to catch Spirit. Glassmen's show is just too difficult and they aren't cleaning it fast enough. Troopers, sorry, but not your year either, Colts same thing.

Haven't seen Academy yet, but from what I seen from Spirit, this is a show that should be in finals.

OMG those mellophones.....I'm 25% deaf as it is, and those mellos just about pierced my ear drums.

Stadium lights are coming on!!!

They are rolling portable lighting onto the field.

Oh Wow...

Eww. If I'm not mistaken, they cast a really weird (dark) light on the field. Not easy to toss into. But I suppose that's better than canceling.

I think this MAY have a nice effect on the darker shows that SCV and Blue Stars bring to the field...especially with the bling-blings on Blue Stars' uniforms.

This is going to enhance an already very good competition.

the calvary arrived with lights for the troopers :)

• Like 1

I think this MAY have a nice effect on the darker shows that SCV and Blue Stars bring to the field...especially with the bling-blings on Blue Stars' uniforms.

This is going to enhance an already very good competition.

Hmm. Maybe. I just remember it "feeling" weird. Maybe not the same for horn/drums. It for sure could enhance the mood of a dark show though!

Lights back on though?

Thanks for the thumbs up, Weatherman! (that's your new name now :tongue: )

Anyone have an update on the show? Are they continuing in the dark??? Are there lights yet?

HA ok :) rainshdw stands for Rainshadow. Its a weather term. like the entire state of nevada is in the Sierra Nevada mountain range's rainshadow. I.E. its a desert, hardly any rain falls there. Sunny a lot.

I had to make it a abbrv because back in the early day of computers your user name could only be up to 8 letters and I wanted a user name that would never be taken, 20 years later I don't have a problem with a website telling me that the names already been taken. Showing my age now. 08 is for my birthday.

But Weatherman is fine too :cool: