Metamora Mayhem

Recaps are up!

yes , dull but clean. Need to step up the programming if they want to stay in this race.

Dull enough to beat Crossmen by 2.5 points! I would take "dull" anyday! :thumbup:

It is less of an insult, and more a term of endearment, yes. I can't remember the historical significance, but people tend to say it with a feeling of adoration.

A term of endearment and on a Troopers button, circa 1970's :-)

collection2-c-a.jpg

• Like 1

yes , dull but clean. Need to step up the programming if they want to stay in this race.

Crossmen are stuck in neutral however. They need to make some changes.... or improve what they have... and soon.

Edited by BRASSO

A term of endearment and on a Troopers button, circa 1970's :-)

collection2-c-a.jpg

O.M.G. What I would do to get my hands on that button. I haven't seen one in years. Good for you.

Those recaps have to be wrong.

From counting the individual scoring captions, SCV comes out 1.7 ahead of Blue Stars.

I counted twice, I'll count again to make sure.

EDIT:

Yes I counted 3 times. 1.7 difference.

EDIT AGAIN:

Nevermind. I forgot that GE is scored differently.

Edited by BoyWonder1911

Not really, not if you are refering to 72 - 77....

Geoffrey

He said " the 70's ".

" the 70's " include the years 1978 and 1979, no ?

I don't know how closely you are related to the organization, but, at least for those associated with the corps, this is an incredibly emotional show. I have yet to talk to someone associated with the corps about the infinity chord at the end, and not hear them talking about crying, sobbing, or some variation of those words.

Of course I know that this is not just about the "Troopers Family," that it's about everyone, but I imagine that that's what they're working on - making it as emotional for the masses as it is for the ones closest to them.

• Like 1