Brass Impact Show

oh well, thanks and also you make very interesting comments on here. I was reading the thread all day and night on Saturday and was amazed at some of the things that were being discussed.

Thank you for your kind words :smile:

Eat em' up BOSTON!!!!....I'll be at the Lawrence home show August 4th top row 50 yard line!... I can't wait :smile:

mdwormus Matt Wormus

Once again blue devils with a strong musical performance... But i could have personally done with out the spinny hollow cubes #brassimpa ...

BurchellChris Chris Burchell

That Blue Devils show was really . . . Blue Devilly.

TracyMichaels Tracy Michaels

I think the Blue Devils' baritone soloist was trying to see how many fracks he could fit into one solo. #godawful

LOL.

nothing as classic as the BD finals solo frack. :shutup:

Thank you for your kind words :smile:

Eat em' up BOSTON!!!!....I'll be at the Lawrence home show August 4th top row 50 yard line!... I can't wait :smile:

Have a great time...we will be in Allentown and then of course INDY!! Hope BAC passed the 80 mark tonight. Take care.

Have a great time...we will be in Allentown and then of course INDY!! Hope BAC passed the 80 mark tonight. Take care.

We'll be in Indy too, maybe we can meet.

We'll be in Indy too, maybe we can meet.

would be nice but how would we know each other?/ lol. good luck to BD and BK and of course BAC....hope they all are feeling well. take care and see you probably online with the next competition!

Any scores?

Colts on last... Heard from friend at show crazy hot and humid and crowd was lifeless early on... Guessing the heat was a major factor. Worst week of performance orders for BK again had to go before Gmen(no offense) and in the horrible heat... Arrr!!

Wes P

Colts on last... Heard from friend at show crazy hot and humid and crowd was lifeless early on... Guessing the heat was a major factor. Worst week of performance orders for BK again had to go before Gmen(no offense) and in the horrible heat... Arrr!!

Wes P

you said it......!

Wait til the corps get here... Supposed to be triple digits here in SA from Wednesday-Sunday!! Only rained here twice since January with measurable rainfall!! Big Ouch!!