Cadets will win this year

This might be the silliest thing I've seen on DCP (and I've been here awhile...)

that's going too far.

but i do wonder why rocketman says that.

the cadets are moving very fast for practically the whole show, and that opener is really long and aggressive....looks incredibly exhausting to me.

that's going too far.

but i do wonder why rocketman says that.

the cadets are moving very fast for practically the whole show, and that opener is really long and aggressive....looks incredibly exhausting to me.

I completely agree with the demand in Cadets program but to say that BD 'doesnt do anything visually to impair their playing' is flat out ridiculous.

I completely agree with the demand in Cadets program but to say that BD 'doesnt do anything visually to impair their playing' is flat out ridiculous.

oh yeah, well, that's pretty normal here. unless it's kaleidoscopic straight line subset after subset while playing donuts, some consider it "easy". really weird, but you cant' really reason with them.

i think about trying to march or teach what bd marches and plays, and it's pretty overwhelming for my poor little brain. lol.

Wouldn't be surprised if BD didn't close the gap a bot on cavies tonight - probably not as much as the Cadets did the other night. BD has been off since Monday night - wonder if they changed anything?

ooops wrong thread....thought I was in the Denton show!

Edited by snowrider

In an interesting turn of events, the Cadets beat the Cavaliers tonight. Discuss.

(Fancy way of saying "bump")

Aaaaaaaaaand...

... boom goes the dynamite.

Aaaaaaaaaand...

... boom goes the dynamite.

more like fireworks :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: