Wichita, KS

Great seat on the 50 in the press box. I will try to post pics as we go

Thank you!

Great to see this comment. I am a good friend of Dr. Snead and am so excited to see what he and the rest of the staff have done wit Spirit of Atlanta this year. Congrats to your daughter and the rest of their corps for what they have accomplished so far this season! Bring it on SoA!!!

I went to Texas Tech with Todd and I taught with Mark Waymire when I first started teaching... In fact he hired me and I was so lucky a dozen years ago to teach along side him!! Spirit is very fortunate indeed to have such an awesome staff.. Great teachers, but BETTER HUMAN BEINGS!:-) I wish them the best this summer and beyond!

Wes Perkins

• Like 1

After the last few years, I'm glad people are discussing SOA and their placement:)

SOA is on FIRE!!!!! :thumbup:

Keep it coming SPIRIT:)

Gotta admit, I loved me some Spirit in 80! They just melted the crowd! Hope to see Spirit and Troop move up to the top where they both belong! :thumbup:

• Like 2

thanks for posting the pics of Forte... back in Dallas and not back with the corps til tomorrow.

Here's to a good season for all

• Like 1

govsstuff Mike Haden

Impressive performance, Forte! More impressive is that only two guys in the drumline lost their hats.

• Like 1

govsstuff Mike Haden

@mcsarge Very Light breeze. Perfect night!

govsstuff Mike Haden

"Sinvitation 7" movements are called lust. envy. greed.pride. gluttony. sloth. wrath.

govsstuff Mike Haden

GREED movement is comprised of music by Dire Straits, Pink Floyd, and Danny Elfman.

Gotta admit, I loved me some Spirit in 80! They just melted the crowd! Hope to see Spirit and Troop move up to the top where they both belong! :thumbup:

Amen to that! First drum corps t-shirt I ever bought (in 1974) was a Troopers shirt. I think I still have it, but it hasn't fit me since I aged out of Spirit in 1979.

I'm really looking forward to seeing both corps next week in Gadsden and Atlanta, and again in Indy, and congratulating whoever comes out on top. And while I hope it's Spirit, it will have been a very successful season for them either way, and I hope the Troopers fans feel the same way about their corps, no matter who ends up in 12th.

• Like 1