OK: If It ain't Broke...

I didn't see another thread about this show; if there is one, mods, you can delete this. My feelings won't be hurt.

Wednesday, July 20th

From DCI.org:

Order of performance will be released closer to the event.

Bluecoats - Canton, OH

The Cavaliers - Rosemont, IL

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Santa Clara Vanguard - Santa Clara, CA

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Glassmen - Toledo, OH

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Troopers - Casper, WY

Crossmen - San Antonio, TX

Music City - Nashville, TN

Read more: http://www.dci.org/schedule/detail.cfm?event=df591149-b062-4444-abfc-6b301f7a4487#ixzz1SbzimqHM

Drum Corps in Oklahoma, part 1 (part 2: Yukon on the 26th).

I can't express how excited I am for this show. I've been craving live drum corps since the theater broadcast. I'll be watching the Bluecoats rehearse, and I might stop by the Madison Scouts rehearsal site as I drive across Tulsa from Stillwater.

Predictions?

Edited by kadune

We don't even have Tuesday scores! :tongue:

Irrelevant. Thanks to my buddy at Van Buren, all I can think of is a full day of drum corps. Going to sleep soon.

But I agree, Cadets should get close (though Cavaliers will, and always will, be the fan favorite in this stadium). Hopefully Bluecoats will get closer to the top and distance themselves from SCV. Get those feet clean...

Lots of good head to head match ups to watch here. Madison has a higher score than SCV does this season. Will that translate though into Madison topping SCV in this infrequent head to head match up ? We're about to find out..... will Cadets close the spread on Cavs ?.... who will come out on top in the inevitable season long battle btw Troopers, Colts, Glassmen, Crossmen ?

Edited by BRASSO

That match-up between Madison and SCV should be interesting!! SCV up one point at MN...will be curious to see if Madison can close that gap.

Anybody know when INT will preform? And how long they will be on the field?

Go Bluuuuuue need to start the push.

Hope you can clean the show they are close but forms and spacing just seems to always been a smudge off….the front to back in line but the diagonals off or vice versa, once they lock it in I think score will jump.

I also wonder if the meh reaction to the show by some could be caused by the show announcement they did where they set the stage for a group thrust into a world they didn't know then the show starts without a thrust. I know I was envisioning a huge cover on the field that the corps emerges from in a split second, also the we don't belong here they had in the background of the announcement might have been a great thing to play for a preshow as the corps wonders where they are, not what they are just my 2 cents hoping the show comes together soon

Edited by blueorginal