Good grief!!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you people? First let me say that it was great to see and hear all the corps live after keeping up with them on FN. It's always amazing how much better they sound in person. But.........anyone that was in attendance last night would have to be deaf as a stump to have not realized that Bd played circles around every other corps. Mind you, I've never been a BD fan but their music selections and performance was simply astounding. I'd almost be willing to bet the judges would have given them 1st place is they had just stood in place and played the entire show. The musicianship of that bunch of kids is simply unsurpassed. And whether you like the drill or not, it was very clean.

On another subject that has been beaten to death, how I wish the shows were performed in open stadiums again. The sound at the Dome was like being in a gigantic steel barrel. The sensation wains as the night wears on as one becomes numb to the distorted sound. But as well all know, that's not like to change anytime soon.

It was a great show and so exciting to see so many good shows and so many competitive shows.

Edited by srb30a

I was in the stands and was yelling at the people booing around me, "what's wrong with you people?" I think I was hoping one of them would say something back, but true to form they just slinked back into their seats.

Good for you- I was ###### as well- one of the very few times in my life I actually wanted a fight. :thumbup:

CHEERS to my Scout brothers (and Kc Pekins,, Scout lil sister) who have thrown DOWN and given PR an amazing colorguard in one season!!! SUTA :worthy:

• Like 2

Sorry guess im classless. Sue me. I have nothing against the talented Corps members, just judging issues.

Then please find a better and more mature way of expressing it!

CHEERS to my Scout brothers (and Kc Pekins,, Scout lil sister) who have thrown DOWN and given PR an amazing colorguard in one season!!! SUTA :worthy:

and they looked really good last night!!

Edited by srb30a
  • Like 1

While I mostly agree, it is still a very distinct possibility! I wouldn't be surprised to see that gap close or BK- Madison. In 06 BK was 3 pts behind Crown with 2 weeks to go and caught them by finals. Maybe not the norm, but possible!

Scouts are going to pass Boston by seasons end, I don't mind if BK follows us over the Boston hurdle... I'm just saying..

• Like 2

Then please find a better and more mature way of expressing it!

Might i suggest playing with tinker toys? I hear they can be very theraputic....

• Like 1

Might i suggest playing with tinker toys? I hear they can be very theraputic....

I might suggest LEGOs but a booer might find them baffling! :blink:

I might suggest LEGOs but a booer might find them baffling! :blink:

No way - i was always finding avant guard and adsurb ways to build things with them...certainly never read the instruction!! :tongue: