Dear DCI Judges . . .

Dear BeachDrums,

Thank you for your insight. As you obviously already know, DCP forum is always the best way to reach us. Unfortunately it's Sunday and our Complaint Dept is closed..... well that's not altogether true...we have Deborah Torchia doing the grave yard shift for hating on the Cavies.

As far as the Blue Devils are concerned....you being so close to them and all...you should know...Dave Gibbs is a scary guy! I mean all of us judges have children and we need to eat. Do you know what happens when you score BD out of their guaranteed spot.......you don't want to know.....it's Gitmo scary! Have you ever heard of Brassboarding.....let's just say you won't be hearing anything beyond the first row after that!

HELP us! :shutup:

The DCI Judges

• Like 2

Either I'm missing a lot of sarcasm or things are getting weirder and weirder around here. :blink:

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hope that The so called percussion judge is one of those labeled as "most of you"!

Dear BeachDrums,

Thank you for your insight. As you obviously already know, DCP forum is always the best way to reach us. Unfortunately it's Sunday and our Complaint Dept is closed..... well that's not altogether true...we have Deborah Torchia doing the grave yard shift for hating on the Cavies.

As far as the Blue Devils are concerned....you being so close to them and all...you should know...Dave Gibbs is a scary guy! I mean all of us judges have children and we need to eat. Do you know what happens when you score BD out of their guaranteed spot.......you don't want to know.....it's Gitmo scary! Have you ever heard of Brassboarding.....let's just say you won't be hearing anything beyond the first row after that!

The DCI Judges

Good point about the DCI Judges not being available. Its been reported that all of them are out for a few days painting their debt ceiling.

Dear BeachDrums,

The DCI Judges

"Brassboarding" ... gonna have to steal that one from you. :bluedevil:

Dear BeachDrums, Your opinion is as correct as Plan9's, OldBandguy, contrajedi8 or any Blue Devil Borg out there. Don't let their MOB Mentality get to you. Your opinion is Welcome!

• Like 3

Dear BeachDrums, Your opinion is as correct as Plan9's, OldBandguy, contrajedi8 or any Blue Devil Borg out there. Don't let their MOB Mentality get to you. Your opinion is Welcome!

Your being a buzzkill Fred! Lighten up!

Borg, out :rolleyes:

The Blue Devils are what the are. This years show is the same type of show as previous years.( just different music) The judges sheets don't change til next year.

I don't like the Devils smug azz fans.

• Like 6

The Blue Devils are what the are. This years show is the same type of show as previous years.( just different music) The judges sheets don't change til next year.

I don't like the Devils smug Jazz fans.

Fixed! :tongue: