Lewisburg

Yeah Andy.......I could help with that........even the years we changed music in mid-season.......

Guido

You have the album? ... play it and let us know the rep they're playing ... we can figure out the year from there ...

:-)

Heard this from a friend:

One of MBIs buses decided to stop working in Ohio...

Looks like 1/3 of the corps will be arriving late.

These trips dont like MBI. Last season the equipment truck broke down in Illinois, this year they lost a bus. :thumbdown:

Best of Luck to Minn.Brass in the completion .Good to see you guys again love the music

Back in the 60's this show was sponsored by the Milton Keystoners. Alumni of the corps are recognized each year as well.

and the party after the show was at the Milton Country Club... I was there one year (just a young whippersnapper at the time) ... the things Reilly, Sky and a few others did to that country club would be headline news on CNN... those certainly were different times...

Dont tell me that MBI is still traveling on Roman's buses.

Dont tell me that MBI is still traveling on Roman's buses.

:ph34r:

Donny - I can't remember Brass EVER using Roman's busses..I know we've used Star's and Madison's and Blue Stars on occasion for DCA, always used our regular carrier in earlier road trips..

Heck, the Scranton trip 2 years ago was the FIRST time they ever had 3 BUSSES on a trip..

Pat

You have the album? ... play it and let us know the rep they're playing ... we can figure out the year from there ...

:-)

*BUMP* So I can find this tomorrow at work when I play the CD while pounding keys..... Archie intro might have info about being PA Champs for AL and/or VFW so sure JC has info on that.

Heh, also waiting for an album with "Mystery Years" shows, may end up starting a new thread.

Yepper Jim......if it was 'Queen of Sheba' it could have been any of 3 years 'ce[t early in '64 when we played 'Captain from Castile' off the line

sorry I didn't get to see you guys in Lewisburg

Guido

*BUMP* So I can find this tomorrow at work when I play the CD while pounding keys..... Archie intro might have info about being PA Champs for AL and/or VFW so sure JC has info on that.

Heh, also waiting for an album with "Mystery Years" shows, may end up starting a new thread.

Yepper Jim......if it was 'Queen of Sheba' it could have been any of 3 years 'ce[t early in '64 when we played 'Captain from Castile' off the line

sorry I didn't get to see you guys in Lewisburg

Guido

LOL, well was off yesterday on my every other Monday off bit... so today is my (work) Monday... which means I forgot the CD.... :doh:

Didn't make L-burg as we can't make any field shows this year. :sad: At least we're planning to be at the Shamrock fest in a few weeks.....