Yukon Milling Warehouse

Anyone care to divulge any details on the new ending for The Cavaliers? :D

Changed the drill at the end and added in the 08 run and jump over move. Definitely a good ending but that last 1.5 minutes is still just flat. Performance level just isn't there like the rest of the show.

Changed the drill at the end and added in the 08 run and jump over move. Definitely a good ending but that last 1.5 minutes is still just flat. Performance level just isn't there like the rest of the show.

You mean like the part during the drum break? Or towards the end with the five lines? Or is it just in general?

You mean like the part during the drum break? Or towards the end with the five lines? Or is it just in general?

I think it was the one in the drum break, my memory is fuzzy. I agree with it being a little flat. Loved seeing that added in, now if they just tweak it a little to feel fresher...

I also wanted to point out something with the Cadets ending. I don't remember seeing the company front with the devils on one knee with the angels pointing up. Has this been in?

It's exactly like the one at the end of the 08 show with the entire brass.

I also wanted to point out something with the Cadets ending. I don't remember seeing the company front with the devils on one knee with the angels pointing up. Has this been in?

Looked new to me. Can't remember seeing that in earlier in the season. It's a nice little touch at the end.

Edited by wilme861

Woah, the Angels do what?

Woohoo! GO SCV! hope they can hold that lead, and move up towards Phantom this week. Would love the see them back in the Top 5, and looks like this show is starting to come together and be rewarded! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Woah, the Angels do what?

on the last chord the hit a company front on the front sideline, the demons bend down on one knee and the angels point up with their left hand while playing the final chord.

• Like 1