Is 94 a little high for this point in the season?

94.8 seems like a really high score for two weeks left in the season. Will we be seeing three corps in the 98 range come finals? Maybe even TWO in the 99 range?

I used to think the sky was the limit, but someone is raising the roof!

Last year, BD had a 95.25, so I guess this is a little bit lower than last year, but the 94 seemed closer to what people were expecting.

Almost all of the corps are scoring LOWER this year than last...including BD tonight. And I would anticipate that there will be at least 3 corps breaking 98 at finals.

well THAT excites me!

Almost all of the corps are scoring LOWER this year than last...including BD tonight. And I would anticipate that there will be at least 3 corps breaking 98 at finals.

Yep!

The numerical score doesn't mean squat. Who you beat and what the spread is means everything.

• Like 2

Yep!

But let's also remember that last year, BD's score only went up .5 between Atlanta and Allentown, so I think no matter what their score is at this point, it's going to slow down increasing, especially as Finals gets closer and closer. Top 4 within a point at Finals! Here's hoping!!!! :thumbup::worthy:

• Like 1

3 corps above 98 will NOT happen

I believe it will. Normally I'd say that all of the top 3 corps this year would win on most other years, but corps are doing really well the passed few years. At least the top 3. If anyone can get together the average score of the top 3 for each year in the past 3-5 years, that'd be awesome!

Edited by Noname

I believe it will. Normally I'd say that all of the top 3 corps this year would win on most other years, but corps are doing really well the passed few years. At least the top 3. If anyone can get together the average score of the top 3 for each year in the past 3-5 years, that'd be awesome!

With all due respect, i have to disagree with you bro. In order for 3 Corps to crack 98, They all have to dominate some captions. Right now Cadets have GE. BD has visual and music. That means the Cavies would have to jump back in and start taking some captions back. Now i can see 4 Corps cracking 97. Or even 5 corps cracking 96. PR is starting to score well. And for some reason i think the Bluecoats aren't done yet.

• Like 1