WetBEAT? (NightBEAT)

I'm really bummed right now. even my 12 old daughter is heart broken. she loves the preshow (which is all she talks about)....and even knew when to yell "FFFFRRRREEEEBBBIIIIIRRRDDDDDD". It was my last chance to hear Crown live and in color. oh well....now relegated to Fan Network, Theater and ever popular

Tube.

I'm really bummed right now. even my 12 old daughter is heart broken. she loves the preshow (which is all she talks about)....and even knew when to yell "FFFFRRRREEEEBBBIIIIIRRRDDDDDD". It was my last chance to hear Crown live and in color. oh well....now relegated to Fan Network, Theater and ever popular

Tube.

Same here. Add onto that some awesome construction traffic jams on I-85 on the way back, and yesterday was pretty much a letdown overall.

I has a sad. :unhappy:

I couldnt believe the weather last year for Nightbeat, it was cool, almost cold...weird for an August night. Now...can someone send me some cheerwine...please!!!!!! :)

Yummy-- I had a Cheerwine float on the way home from the show last night!! :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Edited by Crowncontramom

Well... Crown has issued an open invitation to their rehearsal day at the Nightbeat stadium today for anyone in the area that was subject to the rain-out last night. Very cool of them to extend this to the community. I thought they were on the road to Virginia, so am pleasantly surprised I can catch the ensemble rehearsal after work today. :thumbup:

According to their FB page, rehearsal ends at 9, so 8ish would probably be a good time to show up and catch some good chunk runs and a full run.

*edited to add more info

Edited by Cron

For anyone in the area, Crown has updated the info to say that ensemble rehearsal will run from 6:30 to 8:30 instead of ending at 9, so if you want to catch the run through you might want to be around by 8.