Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Cascades - Seattle, WA

July 31, 2011 through August 6, 2011 proclaimed Summer Music Games Week by the City of Salem Mayor Randy Foley

August 2, 2011 will be our 20th Anniversary Platinum show. Show begins at 6:20pm

Gates open at 5pm. - Please arrive as early as you can. There will be a baseball game the same night in the adjacent stadium.

SELL OUT!!! Three years in a row! Thank you everyone!

We will be honoring ticket stubs for those individuals from the NightBEAT show that was cancelled in Rach Hill, SC. GA seating only.

This event is the primary fund-raiser for the Pride of Salem Marching Band. Profits from sponsorships, advertising, donations and show tickets are used to fund the many activities of the Salem High School Band programs. This funding helps to defray costs of travel and materials.

Edited by Liahona

Order of performance will be released closer to the event.

The Cadets - Allentown, PA

Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

Madison Scouts - Madison, WI

Colts - Dubuque, IA

Spirit of Atlanta - Atlanta, GA

Mandarins - Sacramento, CA

Jersey Surf - Camden County, NJ

Cascades - Seattle, WA

I just listened to a radio promotion of the Salem VA show here.

"The 19 time National and World Champion Cadets are among nine drum corps competing Tuesday in The Summer Music Games in Salem, Virginia."

I am really impressed by the sheer number of titles The Cadets have garnered over the years...I was wondering how accurate this number of titles is for The Cadets? I do see they also use the word "national", so does that include pre-dci era days? I never really counted...lol

• Like 1

"The 19 time National and World Champion Cadets are among nine drum corps competing Tuesday in The Summer Music Games in Salem, Virginia."

I am really impressed by the sheer number of titles The Cadets have garnered over the years...I was wondering how accurate this number of titles is for The Cadets? I do see they also use the word "national", so does that include pre-dci era days? I never really counted...lol

19 National Titles, that does include Pre-DCI. They have 9 DCI titles, and 10 National titles. :thumbup:

• Like 1

19 National Titles, that does include Pre-DCI. They have 9 DCI titles, and 10 National titles. :thumbup:

It's nice that they put it on the news. Good luck to all tonight.

stadiumfieldturf.jpg

Salem Stadium

$5 bucks for General Admission and you get to sit with a blanket on that far hill :tongue:

Edited by Liahona

BACBday.JPG

Happy Birthday to Colin Fernandez with the Boston Crusaders!

He will be celebrating his birthday Today August 2, 2011

• Like 2

BACBday.JPG

Happy Birthday to Colin Fernandez with the Boston Crusaders!

He will be celebrating his birthday Today August 2, 2011

Have a great show Colin, Happy Birthday! Wishing you the best.

81582646.jpg

Seattle Cascades...