Season 16 Championship Week discussion

Galen

Recaps have been posted. We'll see everybody tomorrow for round 2!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO!!!!!!!!! Well there goes that lol time to destroy the curse!!!! 1918!!!! Wait not that one lol

A little surprised by Polaris's drop--those days off/rainouts in Erie really hurt--but overall pretty pleased with our placements. Primed for a run up to the top, I hope.

A little surprised by Polaris's drop--those days off/rainouts in Erie really hurt--but overall pretty pleased with our placements. Primed for a run up to the top, I hope.

Your surprised?? Jupiter... 18th?? :blink: Hard to believe from top to 18th in a few days. Staff meeting was not pleasant. Hopefully a different corps comes out Thursday night.

Nice performance for Hawaii.

Texas Zephyrs are hoping the upward trend kicks in tomorrow as well...as the defending champions, we're hoping to at least place in the top half of Finals...though our design team is already picking through the flaws of where we went wrong in the past week.

Then again, last season we put up a 6th place score in prelims, and pushed ahead in the next two nights. So, here's hoping to us.

Yow! CLASS put up quite the "Spanking in the Rankings" for this prelims... time now for FANFARE to resurface and dominate the finals!

Polaris dropping was a huge surprise, but those that rose were an even greater surprise - well done, gentleman.

Crimson Lions were right about where I thought they'd be, Oostburg didn't drop as bad as I feared and the Privateers did far better than I expected.

Looks to be an amazing finish we've got brewing, scores and corps still bouncing around. hehe!

C'mon FANFARE!!

Wow. Last year at this time Quilt was in Open Class just finishing their season 31st in the rankings. Quilt, in World Class, is now in 2nd place. Congrats Quilt and congrats to all of the other corps. Good luck to all the corps with only a few more shows of championships week to go.

Wow, awfully low scores at DCI tonight. It'll be interesting to see how that fleshes out in DCPI. Polaris Regiment should be at 95.300, I think.

I would definitely expect a lot of Open and Class A scores to drop tonight. Not a lot of gift captions from the bottom-feeder corps this year.