Semifinals Webcast chat

My favorite drumline of the season, but heard some issues during the solo tonight. Did they just open the door a little for Blue Devils?

C'mon now guys. I dig BD for the most part. My theory isn't a slam at all. I think it makes sense and if I were Wayne I wouldn't want it any differently either. If I were Gibb's, I wouldn't change a successful recipe either. Same said for ScoJo. So why drop the "ignorance" crap on me?

. . .Wayne Downey doesn't write the music anymore, does he? Has someone else pointed this out already?

I'm smellin' flip flop at the top.....but great show Cadets!

• Like 1

Because you sound ignorant.

seriously... I thought his comments were very valid.... he didn't say anything negative about BD... relax.

• Like 2

I thought Cadets had more intensity tonight, but also some visual dirt. We'll see....should be interesting.

Cadets, one word.... mesmerising!

Arise Sir Show Designer & Sir Drill Writer....! worthy.gif

seriously... I thought his comments were very valid.... he didn't say anything negative about BD... relax.

To his credit, he did use the right word. If he had said STUPID we would be throwing down :P

Ignorant is correct. I'm ignorant of the true facts behind the decision making in the BD Design room. Just as I'm sure he is as well.

Cadet will take GE, BD....Viz....they split Music.

Because you sound ignorant.

I thought it was a well thought out post... that used rational thinking. And really... you are coming off quite arrogant.

Edited by kickhaltsforlife