Semifinals Webcast chat

After several hours, Flash can be... well, Flash-like. Two suggestions... #1 - reboot on intermission, and #2 - try watching about a minute or two behind live and see if it's better for you.

Don't forget, it's DVR'd, so you can catch up and skip the gaps.

Another argument for html5- and I could watch it on my iPad.

Before anyone starts complaining about the dutting or counting ..... I think it's pretty smart in that echo chamber. I bet it's a sound vacuum at field level. Anything to help ensemble, I say go for it.

Anyone think Spirit of Atlanta has a chance of passing Blue Stars tonight or tomorrow? I have a feeling that spread will grow from last night with Blue Stars on top....but it would be really cool to see SoA jump to 11th!!

• Like 1

Anyone think Spirit of Atlanta has a chance of passing Blue Stars tonight or tomorrow? I have a feeling that spread will grow from last night with Blue Stars on top....but it would be really cool to see SoA jump to 11th!!

I like the way you think, Chadwick.

Blue Stars seem very flat tonight... Vis dirt and a few ensemble tears/uncomfortableness... Don't think spirit will catch them but I like Spirits show better!!

I dunno about SOA passing Stars .... but it's definitely time for the corps from Lacrosse to get a new visual designer. It's getting predictable. What was effective 3 years ago has already lost it's muster.

Crap, webcast keeps freezing on me . . . not matter which version I use. :sad: