Best Design

If every show this year were executed perfectly, which design would stand out as the best?

My vote would be for SCV. I think their show was too difficult for the corps (especially the brass), and that held them back. But as a design, I think if it had been executed perfectly, it would have been my favorite.

Anyone else?

• Like 2

Cadets.

Nothing beats their design, maybe all-time.

Edited by wvu80

If every show this year were executed perfectly, which design would stand out as the best?

My vote would be for SCV. I think their show was too difficult for the corps (especially the brass), and that held them back. But as a design, I think if it had been executed perfectly, it would have been my favorite.

Anyone else?

The Cadets.

The show was certainly not executed perfectly... but it was the best designed show in DCI this year, imo.

I really enjoyed the Cadets show. It would be a close second. But I think SCV's show was perhaps more difficult. Executed perfectly, I think it would be better.

• Like 1

In terms of the last several years of putting together designs that get the crowds? Crown no question. I dont think thats any different this year. Cadets are extremely solid design-wise as well, as are cavaliers.

Devs have great designs that work with the judges and maximize their members strengths, but they lack the emotional draw of other corps.

Edited by AlexL
  • Like 1

Anyone else?

boston

• Like 1

INT.

INT is never executed perfectly, but it's designed perfectly, imo.