• Empire
    • Cabs
  2. 2. Who do you think WILL win?

• MBI
    • Bucs
    • Hurcs
    • Empire
    • Cabs

Food for thought. In 2008, 09 and 10, the Buccaneers scored a 95 or better in their last show before championship weekend. In 06 and 07 they scored better than a 94.1.

I have always been a MBI and Bucs fan but just enjoy other corps music more this year. I watched MBI's show and it was fantastic, clean and had the wow factor but lacked the sizzle they usually have, I think they are playing Bucs style to beat them and may. I liked the Bucs when they had 25 horns in the 80's still do but.............still like Empire and Cabs shows better. May the best corps win, may the most entertaining corps get the crowd approval, sometimes not the same group. :cool:

May the corps to go on after Empire still get a crowd response... tongue.gif

Food for thought. In 2008, 09 and 10, the Buccaneers scored a 95 or better in their last show before championship weekend. In 06 and 07 they scored better than a 94.1.

and this year Bucs had one less week before finals to get a score than usual

So what do we suppose Reading would have scored had not Hurricane Irene ruined their party? IMO, this is the finest program the 6-time undefeated champ has put on the field and head to head they will win it.

Edited by VOReason

So what do we suppose Reading would have scored had not Hurricane Irene ruined their party? IMO, this is the finest program the 6-time undefeated champ has put on the field and head to head they will win it.

I disagree. I think this is their weakest program in their run. If they are going to be beat, this is the year.

I believe it is MBIs strongest program BY FAR in their years of 2nd place. This is my favorite program I have seen from them and Im not even marching this year! Really cant wait to watch the stream tonight :thumbup:

My point was, they would have and should have been seeded first. I don't think you should seed anyone based on one show, but on the entire body of work throughout the season. At this point it doesn't really matter, but possibly for the future.

My point was, they would have and should have been seeded first. I don't think you should seed anyone based on one show, but on the entire body of work throughout the season. At this point it doesn't really matter, but possibly for the future.

Thats just silly.

You cant say Bucs would have gone on last had their show not been cancelled because you cant accurately predict anything. Sure its the Bucs and most likely they would have been great but its like the argument in another thread, scores dont always go up every week.

I could see how maybe you average each corps score from all the shows but then you get corps like Renegades who only have what? 2? scored shows early season. I just dont see them changing how seeding works.

Can I have my cookie now? :tongue: