• MBI
    • Bucs
    • Hurcs
    • Empire
    • Cabs

whoever scores highest

lame, and getting old thumbdown.gif

:ph34r:

Sure - and I agree with Ed..Next week begins the REAL fun..

I would advise that you just make sure you're in Rochester or hooking up the Fan Network to see Prelims..

It's all good! (ooops - $1 to the DCA honchos for plagiarism) :innocent:

Pat

Edited by goalieguy

Then your going to love it when he drags out the whole I love it the week before finals.

BAM :tongue:

There should be another option under "Who do you WANT to win". I want the best corps to win.

Well if you want the best corps to win, vote for the corps you think is the best :tongue:

MBI/MBI

I think the Bucs are the Blue Devils of DCA.

They are dang good and there is no denying it but people are getting sick of them winning. Unlike BD they do have good show concepts :thumbup:

MBI is sorta like Crown. They are always right there but cant quite seem to pull it off.

I would not mind seeing Hurcs win either but it really seems to just be a two horse race at this point.

So I want MBI to win because they have never won, the show sounds cool and they seem to be the only corps that has a shot to beat Bucs.

* Nothing against Bucs but like a stated in another thread, DCA needs change in the top 5.

• Like 2

I think MBI removes the east coast stranglehold on the DCA title this year.

• Like 1

MBI and Bucs are certainly unbelievably good, but I like entertainment, and Empire and Cabs do that!!! I Like to hear at least one tune I know, that's DCA, let's face it, most DCI corps are really great but only a few entertain!!!!! :cool:

MBI and Bucs are certainly unbelievably good, but I like entertainment, and Empire and Cabs do that!!! I Like to hear at least one tune I know, that's DCA, let's face it, most DCI corps are really great but only a few entertain!!!!! :cool:

The Chairman Dances: Foxtrot for Orchestra (John Adams)

Danzon No. 2 (Arturo Marquez)

Swan Lake (Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky)

Mambo from West Side Story (Leonard Bernstein)

Immigrant Song (Led Zepplin)

Children's Hour of Dream (Charles Mingus)

Imagine (John Lennon)

Ride of the Valkyries (Richard Wagner)

If you dont know one of these tunes from Bucs and MBI, I feel sorry for you! :sad:

MBI and Bucs were the two most entertaining corps I've seen all year. By far.

• Like 1

I have always been a MBI and Bucs fan but just enjoy other corps music more this year. I watched MBI's show and it was fantastic, clean and had the wow factor but lacked the sizzle they usually have, I think they are playing Bucs style to beat them and may. I liked the Bucs when they had 25 horns in the 80's still do but.............still like Empire and Cabs shows better. May the best corps win, may the most entertaining corps get the crowd approval, sometimes not the same group. :cool: