With no shows this weekend...

I guess it's time.

GOD I LOVE THE WEEK OF DCA FINALS!!!

• Like 2

lol

that'll cost you a beer - oops - can't drink... make that a diet pepsi...

Didn't take long to get this started did it.

Numbers are locked. Seedings are now in place. Everyone east of Minnesota is trying to figure out how to get the most out of this weekend. Will they rehearse? Can they rehearse?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?????

Not sure, but it'll be fun.

Edited by jkmummer

lol

that'll cost you a beer - oops - can't drink... make that a diet pepsi...

Is my tab to you now approaching the size of Ponzo's tab?

You better send me mortgage business both of you so I can pay these off!

Is my tab to you now approaching the size of Ponzo's tab?

Mr. Peashey's tab and my tab have nothing in common......I'll be visiting you in the booth sometime next weekend to hopefully collect a little!! :thumbup:

You better send me mortgage business both of you so I can pay these off!

You never know Jeff.....I will soon be in the market for a place to live.....if I can sell my house in this down market......but when I do, I will try to contact you regarding it!

And it won't be me owing you.....you will STILL owe me, since I am giving you the business!!! :tongue:

(heck....I ALWAYS give you the business anyway!!! LOL)

See you in Rachacha!!!!

Reminds me of the classic call from NFL referee Ben Dreith, assessing a personal foul to a player in a 1986 game:

"We have a personal foul on number 99 of the defense after he tackled the quarterback, he's giving him the business down there, that's a 15-yard penalty." :tongue:

Edited by Fran Haring

Reminds me of the classic call from NFL referee Ben Dreith, assesing a personal foul to a player in a 1986 game:

"We have a personal foul on number 99 of the defense — after he tackled the quarterback, he's giving him the business down there, that's a 15-yard penalty." :tongue:

haha, the player giving the business was Mark Gastineau

Mr. Peashey's tab and my tab have nothing in common......I'll be visiting you in the booth sometime next weekend to hopefully collect a little!! :thumbup:

You never know Jeff.....I will soon be in the market for a place to live.....if I can sell my house in this down market......but when I do, I will try to contact you regarding it!

And it won't be me owing you.....you will STILL owe me, since I am giving you the business!!! :tongue:

See you in Rachacha!!!!

the only way I could pay you off is to buy you 2 or 3 breweries

See you in Rachacha!!!!

That the house in NY Frankie? The one that looks to be in the "eye" of the hurricane? How's your flood insurance?

haha, the player giving the business was Mark Gastineau

And the player that was on the receiving end was Buffalo Bills great Jim Kelly. :cheer: