Wet.

I heard it was moe windy, clearly we are on different sides of the argument here.

I heard it was moe windy, clearly we are on different sides of the argument here.

Actually, there was a fine balance between the wind and the rain ... and the performance grew stonger, as the program progressed ... a short lull for the ballad as the eye passed over, followed by a furious finale, complete with a new "shifting wind" feature ... I was exhausted just watching ...

:-)

Edited by ajlisko

You caught the shifting winds too? It was sneaky but I think they threw it in at the last minute for some extra GE credit. Not sure how it all played out in the "crowd reaction" caption...

Wet.

Thanks for the thorough review! I enjoyed reading it. I loved how direct you were getting to the point without worrying about hurting other people's feelings. I'm sure there will be someone feeling the need to point out how incorrect you are because they can pull up a comparison from a show that happened in 1973. Please do not let that disscourage you from future reviews. Sometimes people just need to hear it like it is not like they want it to be.

Moe Windy, I think I met him at the Hall of Fame luncheon in 2007, A legend :tongue:

• Like 1

Good gravy! A guy can't post a review on here without getting torn to shreds! I'm never writing a review again!

Your review was a bit too "long winded" :):)

• Like 1