• Colts
    • Crossmen
    • Pacific Crest
    • Teal Sound
    • Mandarins
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Jersey Surf
    • Pioneer

I'm sure everyone has their own opinions on it. I personally didn't think it looked too great, but it did go perfectly with their theme while they were able to keep the same-ish uniform style.

Thanks at least for reading my post. Two years -- two radically different looks -- same uniform, each suited perfectly to the show concept.

Not really a bias question for me -- Cesario and FJM really outdid themselves with the design. I was a pretty big skeptic until I saw how they looked in the second (2011) year of use. Hardly looked like the 2010 uniform BUT still clearly Carolina Crown.

Thanks at least for reading my post. Two years -- two radically different looks -- same uniform, each suited perfectly to the show concept.

Not really a bias question for me -- Cesario and FJM really outdid themselves with the design. I was a pretty big skeptic until I saw how they looked in the second (2011) year of use. Hardly looked like the 2010 uniform BUT still clearly Carolina Crown.

I liked Crown's uniform, especially the black undershirt thing. But the shakos this year were really fugly. I think they also negatively impacted what they were doing visually. Pit and guard costumes were also excellent.

Are you serious? Try to not let your bias show so evidently, Crown's uniform this year was the ugliest of the top 12.

For the second year in a row - but was brilliantly ugly! :thumbup:

• Like 2

No offense, but how does not wearing gloves and marching with gold horns match the show concept?

• Like 3

Academy

Santa Clara Vanguard

Madison Scouts

Cadets

Troopers

Edited by RockEuph
  • Like 1

I don't agree with you so I obviously didn't read your post. The question you answered "Crown" with was "Who had the best uniforms in 2011?" not "Who's uniforms fit their show the best" which I would still disagree on Crown anyways.

• Like 2

Crown.

In the past two seasons not a single other corps' uniform has matched their show concept so completely *without* sacrificing the corps' identity at all.

The uniform design is genius. It bridges 'costume' and 'uniform' brilliantly.

What! How about the Cadets this year? Their uniforms didn't match the show concept?

• Like 3

None of the above

• Like 2

troop. I love how they tied in their classic style with a hint of modernism. I still get chills when I see them slowly marching towards the stadium.