Whats the next FAD move going to be for

Kansan

Hopefully the next big thing will be what the Cadets did this past summer; back to basics, great music, minimal use of electronics, corps individuality, staff and member talent over the crutch of prop clutter, and a unique show that a drum corps fan would like to see over and over.

Yes.

Hopefully the next big thing will be what the Cadets did this past summer; back to basics, great music, minimal use of electronics, corps individuality, staff and member talent over the crutch of prop clutter, and a unique show that a drum corps fan would like to see over and over.

Let me direct you to Crossmen 2011...

• Like 2

Let me direct you to Crossmen 2011...

Crossmen, One of the choices I would direct my Trumpet playing Son to at the moment.

The next fad will be putting pit instruments on the field... somewhere. Crown started the trend this year with the slightly off centered pit with the piano stage. More to come... maybe. Combine that idea with Blue Stars scaffolding and we're on to something!

Blue Knights also did a great job of this in 2002.