What would you do?

What would you do if BD played the music they had for like 1975 and 76 and put it on the field in 2012 with some BA drill? Cuz i would shart myself and die a happy man!

EDIT: sorry, i dont mean for this to be taken as a "BD Modern Day" Bashing, i just really love 75 and 76 and would like to see what they could do with it if they blue the dust off of the ol music and put it to some modern drill design.

Edited by TubaJon
  • Like 1

What would you do if BD played the music they had for like 1975 and 76 and put it on the field in 2012 with some BA drill? Cuz i would shart myself and die a happy man!

EDIT: sorry, i dont mean for this to be taken as a "BD Modern Day" Bashing, i just really love 75 and 76 and would like to see what they could do with it if they blue the dust off of the ol music and put it to some modern drill design.

I would complain that they didn't use 81-88 music.

This has already been done. BD did their 76 show with some arrangement and drill updates in 1986 to commorate the 10th anniversary of their 76 championship.

KD

If they played those same arrangements I wouldn't care if they marched at all!

• Like 2

Neither would they!

:tongue:

Garry in Vegas

IMO they are two vastly different eras and should both be appreciated for what they are. Don't try to merge the two and make one of them out to be anything other than it is.

Cause .... like .. that was a disaster when PR did that in 08.

Edited by supersop
  • Like 1

IMO they are two vastly different eras and should both be appreciated for what they are. Don't try to merge the two and make one of them out to be anything other than it is.

Ok, so what what would they be making it out to be other than great music ?

Oh I get it, great music is so passe' ?

• Like 1