The 2011 "Phone Books" are coming

Just got my CDs. Crowns preshow is gone. Cavies "Nature Boy" quotes are gone. What the......? :thumbdown:

• Like 1

wondering if you could clarify a few things:

1) are you talking just the CD's, or the DVD's/Blu-rays?

2) are the shows different then from what is currently on the Fan Network?

I don't recall all of the details with Crown & Cavaliers shows that mention, but the videos on Fan Network (Crown = starting with bass drum 'Rock You' & Cavaliers starting with the 'Nature Boy' quotes) strike me as their full pre-show stuff.

This is the CD's. They start off with the guitar riff/We Will Rock You from the Bass Drums. It skips the singing of We Will Rock You and Rhianna, the playing of Sweet Child o' Mine, and Ironman is gone too. It cuts to the Hendrix riff right before the announcement.

• Like 1

It sure would be nice if DCI would specify Clearly every modification they make to shows/pre-shows BEFORE they start accepting our money on their store web page. We were only told about Madison's closer.

I understand they can't do that for pre-season orders via the fan network, but there is no excuse for the store page sales...

Edited by CUDAKITE
  • Like 1

Just got off the phone with a customer service rep and he said there is nothing they can do. I asked why we were not informed of this months ago and he said it was only small changes to the show and they didnt think it was important to post. This just pisses me off.

• Like 4

Crown was probably due to time restraints on CD format.

Cavies was probably because the didn't want David Bowie to sue them.

Just got off the phone with a customer service rep and he said there is nothing they can do. I asked why we were not informed of this months ago and he said it was only small changes to the show and they didnt think it was important to post. This just pisses me off.

Not important to post?! Every change is important, especially if the change is most of Crown's pre show.

Oh for freak sake! OK listen up 'powers that be' - PRESHOWS ARE IMPORTANT TO US. Them not being judged doesn't matter one little bit to us. We LOVE them. OK?

• Like 2

Crown was probably due to time restraints on CD format.

Cavies was probably because the didn't want David Bowie to sue them.

Time restraints? What? It's a minute longer-big deal. Blue Knights clock in at 13:54, Boston is at 13:10.

• Like 1

I would suggest if you have not bought the CD's yet to just skip them this year and buy the full show quarterfinal APD's. The quality is about the same and you get the full show.

• Like 1