Profiles In Music Standstill Apr 14, 2012

JimF-LowBari

I hope someone got recordings/ vids of the performances. Had a great time as always! PA folk are so kind and polite. I actually found myself saying, thank you friend, quite often and those of you that know me know I do not normally talk like that or use the brother term. Nice job Lancers!

Hi Dale!!

I did see you, even called out to you during some of the stage rehearsals when you were sitting just inside the room. (stage left) thumbup.gif

Here's the link to the photos I have and the info on the audios I took.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/151098-41412-1st-annual-profiles-in-music/

All of the audios I took are up on DropBox...

• Like 1

Need to head to bed. Things are still up in the air here and difficult. Just got a victim impact form to fill out for the York County DA. It'll take a bit to fill out how this clown's check forgery has utterly screwed me up fiscally this month when I had no need to be short of money.

Anyhow, the show was the best thing that's happened all year for me. The sold-out SRO crowd and the fact they were so appreciative of Westshore meant a lot to me and I'm certain all of us. And it was great to see Tony and many folks afterwards. It was a gas to stand up there and watch Swerv and Stauffer out of the corner of my eye when we had down time in the music. I think, at least from the way I felt up there, that we've been performing better as a total ensemble package the last two years, and that feels great. I know by the reaction they enjoyed it as much as I did, and thank you all.

Hi Dale!!

I did see you, even called out to you during some of the stage rehearsals when you were sitting just inside the room. (stage left) thumbup.gif

Here's the link to the photos I have and the info on the audios I took.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/151098-41412-1st-annual-profiles-in-music/

All of the audios I took are up on DropBox...

Thanks! I think I had almost more fun watching the other corps, especially Lancers, do their practices. Bucs were a hoot too! People kept asking if that was Shores drumline under the tree and I kept saying, heck yeah! Just listen to what they are playing! That drumline rocks! Can't wait for my next PA trip!