Colts 2012

I saw a video from a camp and there was only like 40-50 horns. anyone know anything about this?

I won't pretend to act like I know anything about the Colts in the preseason, but 16th place is a hard hole to dig yourself out of. Could account for low turnouts.

• Like 3

They had a good size corps this past year. Talented, too. However, it was another boring program.

I completely disagree. I thought the show design was phenomenal, but they didn't have the talent/instruction to pull it off.

I completely disagree. I thought the show design was phenomenal, but they didn't have the talent/instruction to pull it off.

With a couple more weeks of rehearsal, it's completely possible that they would have placed higher than they did. The difference between that show in mid/late July and Finals was a HUGE difference. imo

So you blame the talent/instruction? Whatever happen to designing a show that's achievable from a performance and instructiona; standpoint.

From what I've heard, there were a multitude of problems with leadership and staff. However, the only time I ever saw the show was at semi finals, so I don't have an informed idea of how their season progressed. From what I saw, the show didn't look terribly difficult for a corps that was coming off of a 13th place finish in 2010.

• Like 5

From what I've heard, there were a multitude of problems with leadership and staff. However, the only time I ever saw the show was at semi finals, so I don't have an informed idea of how their season progressed. From what I saw, the show didn't look terribly difficult for a corps that was coming off of a 13th place finish in 2010.

I think the addition of John Howell will be a good thing. Sure he will bring in some additional good people however I think the problems lie more with the Music writing and the guard. Didn't see any changes there so we will see.

• Like 2