Bluecoats 2012

71.1 tonight...nice job Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuue!

Any one who attended the Show in Madison. Did the Bluecoats have a music tear or something? Their brass score dropped 2 points and it was 1 point lower than their first show putting them behind both Madison and Spirit in Brass. Just wondering if there was a reason for the anomoly or if the judge just didn't like what they were doing.

Any one who attended the Show in Madison. Did the Bluecoats have a music tear or something? Their brass score dropped 2 points and it was 1 point lower than their first show putting them behind both Madison and Spirit in Brass. Just wondering if there was a reason for the anomoly or if the judge just didn't like what they were doing.

Anomaly. At Louisville, they had best brass.

I'm sure there's a little head scratching going on, but those things happen over the course of the season. I believe the brass judge may have been a late substitution.

Two very experienced music judges (Lo and Kennedy) both gave the 'Coats a 73 in Music Effect and Music Analysis. Guess the brass guy heard something different and gave a 67.5.

No doubt about it...this is one of the better brass lines in DCI this year playing an outstanding book from Doug Thrower.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Bloooooooo is doing great right now. Thought the visual scores were a bit low for whatever reason. Anyone have any pics or vids to post? Would love to see what they have added or how they have changed the show over the past 10 days.

• Like 1

Go Bloooooooo. Let's see a high score. Hope all Corps do great tonight!

• Like 1

I've seen mention that tomorrow night will be a debut of new material for the Bluecoats show. Can't wait to see what this may be. I hope there is a lot of people able to attend Bowling Green show tomorrow that can provide many updates! Whoever you may be, I thank you in advance.

Bluecoats gave a GREAT performance at Centerville :worthy:

I look forward to seeing them at BG tomorrow night...and yes

"some" of the changes are already being worked on, but how wonderful that they have a show that is really working for them and the changes that are coming have been planned and are not in desperation.

• Like 2

1341978354[/url]' post='3168585']

Bluecoats gave a GREAT performance at Centerville :worthy:

I look forward to seeing them at BG tomorrow night...and yes

"some" of the changes are already being worked on, but how wonderful that they have a show that is really working for them and the changes that are coming have been planned and are not in desperation.

Love your emoticon! Just heard from our Bloooo son. He said the changes are "insanely great" and awesome! They are quite excited. As am I.

I've seen mention that tomorrow night will be a debut of new material for the Bluecoats show. Can't wait to see what this may be. I hope there is a lot of people able to attend Bowling Green show tomorrow that can provide many updates! Whoever you may be, I thank you in advance.

im sure Kevin Gamin will be there and he gives the best reviews