The Edge - Today's the day

So catch me up -- was The Edge audition ever aired? Saw lots of talk about it but would be nice to actually SEE what the judges saw.

No.Did anyone from the Edge video it?

Are you guys going to discuss this until Labor Day? LOL Quote from the very end of Ferris Bueller, "Are you still here? It's over,........go home."

• Like 2

There are a couple of lot videos from outside their audition in Charlotte. If they are any indication, it's no surprise they didn't make TV. They look and sound like every other mini-corps. Very well played, but there's nothing "edge" about it.

I suspect they performed well enough to be kept out of the "gong show" category, but didn't entertain enough to merit TV time. Maybe the AGT site will add videos of groups that didn't make the broadcast at some point.

Edited by Kamarag
  • Like 2

Are you guys going to discuss this until Labor Day? LOL Quote from the very end of Ferris Bueller, "Are you still here? It's over,........go home."

would you rather we debate predictions, who's right and wrong?

There are a couple of lot videos from outside their audition in Charlotte. If they are any indication, it's no surprise they didn't make TV. They look and sound like every other mini-corps. Very well played, but there's nothing "edge" about it.

I suspect they performed well enough to be kept out of the "gong show" category, but didn't entertain enough to merit TV time. Maybe the AGT site will add videos of groups that didn't make the broadcast at some point.

That was a standstill performance (there was drill normally) for the hotel...of a different song. So no, it wasn't even close...

• Like 1

the bottom line is...The Edge didn't get to go on.

We applud them for trying,and we'll be looking forward to whatever else they decide to attempt!

• Like 1

That was a standstill performance (there was drill normally) for the hotel...of a different song. So no, it wasn't even close...

now there is some good info,...........I didn't realize that the videos out for consumption were not rehearsals of the program they used for the show,..................

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks,

A big thanks for staying engaged with the Edge's path. I'm truly excited by the HUGE response to our endeavors, positive and negative. Thank you for all the emails and notes of support. We are here for the long haul to entertain YOU and bring to light what so many do not understand about the wonderful activity that binds us!

America's Got Talent was a fantastic experience; quite worldly and eye opening. The EDGE performed fantastically that morning. Tempo, intonation, choreography, control and energy was spot on. To silence any rumors or miscommunication, we did perform for Sharon Osbourne, Howard Stern and Howie Mandel. I think they rather liked us! At the end of the day, our brand of entertainment wasn't what they were looking for for this years show. Maybe next year?

On the horizon are several major deals in the works for the EDGE - We will release information as it becomes confirmed. New costuming, new moves, new music, new sounds and more energy than allowed by Nevada State Law; Stay tunes for more from THE EDGE!

Stay in the now with us on Facebook HERE;

https://www.facebook.com/groups/235806229851374/

• Like 2