The 2012 "Curt Anderson Memorial" Classic XIX

MSJ Snare

Any room for a couple of old broken down DM's?

Rats..... We missed the "DCP-Guess Who" name badge add in the program book... blink.gif

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, the Corps in the lineup will "bring the heat". Hope to see a big crowd, great lineup. :cool:

TURN UP THE HEAT... IT'S SHOW TIME!!!

Hope to be playing to a big audience tonight, so come out and enjoy the show.

The show is over, I think we sounded great, crowd was into it, great job everyone, remember, we can only get better!!! Lets keep working on it. :cool:

Great night

Great show

WONDERFUL people

I just got home (Cincinnati) from Rochester. St. Joes put on a great show and a fun after party, as well. Thank You for having Steel City in your lineup! We all had a great time. :thumbup:

as always... your "front" group was most entertaining... made me think and remember Sandy McNeil throughout your performance...

as always... your "front" group was most entertaining... made me think and remember Sandy McNeil throughout your performance...

You could say we are Sandy's legacy, Tom. The conga players name is Kevin Luster.(aka: Baby D") Sandy taught him to play. :thumbup:

You could say we are Sandy's legacy, Tom. The conga players name is Kevin Luster.(aka: Baby D") Sandy taught him to play. :thumbup:

lol so what's with the blond hair? The unique cut still screamed HAIRBEAR at everyone but the color threw me for a minute...

To stay on topic, these guys were the personification of the "entertainment" award that they won several times in the past... and Yes... Sandy must have taught "Baby D" well...

Hairbear looked like a short version of Jaybo with that hairdo.

Hairbear looked like a short version of Jaybo with that hairdo.

true

but it was being BLOND that got to me

so STEVE... do blonds REALLY have more fun?