2011 World Class Finals Audio

Forgive me if this topic has been covered, but are there no available audio downloads for the 2011 World Class Finals? I only see Prelims and Semis, but no finals. Please help me if I'm missing something. Thanks.

Mods you can delete this thread if this is a redundant post or if someone answers my question.

IIRC, Finals mp3s don't get posted until after the next season is over due to the CD's being offered.

Forgive me if this topic has been covered, but are there no available audio downloads for the 2011 World Class Finals? I only see Prelims and Semis, but no finals. Please help me if I'm missing something. Thanks.

Mods you can delete this thread if this is a redundant post or if someone answers my question.

Rip the DVD audio to mp3s. It's actually pretty good :-)

• Like 1

I still don't understand this policy at all. Offer it as a $29 batch download if you like, but forcing us to buy the physical product in a digital industry...

Mike

Oh I understand it. They invested in the manufacturing of CDs and they want to sell them. If you want your audio recordings "now", buy our CD or wait until it is phased out and then we will make individual audio files available. Makes perfect marketing sense to me. I would do it that way too.