DCI Summer Tour

What was your show experience there like? From what I've seen, VBHS has a nice stadium but no parking.

@Galen, here is a post I made last summer after the Van Buren show http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php/topic/147241-greedy-inhospitable-van-buren-arkansas/page__p__3042268__hl__%22van+buren%22__fromsearch__1#entry3042268 It explains why I'm never going back.

Edited by jkingqm

I see the July 17 Arkansas show is now in Bentonville. I'll be there!

Excellent choice for a new venue. That stadium is probably the best high school venue in NW Arkansas.

BentonvilleAR3c.jpg

Excellent choice for a new venue. That stadium is probably the best high school venue in NW Arkansas.

BentonvilleAR3c.jpg

Wow.... I wish I could bring that press box with me to every show I work. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Can't remember what was on 7/1 before today but that show is now in Muscatine IA.

Meanwhile the first Dubuque show on 7/12 is taking place in Davenport due to construction at Dalzell Field.

I'm glad the Moonlight Classic moved to Sac instead of Lodi. Lodi's field reminds me of a mud pit... and Sac State is closer to the school I teach at.... All the better to indoctrinate my students. I'll still end up going to Stanford too. One dose of drum corps isn't enough anymore. :smile:

Looks like the show in Stillwater, MN (Drum Beauty) isn't on the schedule again this year. Maybe the show in Woodbury is its replacement? :sad:

I was so excited to attend Drums Along the Waterfront in Buffalo again, but it has suddenly disappeared from the DCI website. No announcement or anything. It was a great line-up, too...

I was so excited to attend Drums Along the Waterfront in Buffalo again, but it has suddenly disappeared from the DCI website. No announcement or anything. It was a great line-up, too...

Here is the contact page from the show's website http://www.drumsalongthewaterfront.org/contactus.php Also it has links to a Facebook page where you might could leave a message. The Twitter link goes to an outdated page however.