The best DCI vingnette ever

I LOVE the back-to-back Bottle Dance clips!

I also really like how one of the first music "hits" occurs just as the two Bridgemen dancers clasp hands...

:thumbup:

• Like 2

I also really like how one of the first music "hits" occurs just as the two Bridgemen dancers clasp hands...

I love how it lines up "you're a symphony" with Kristy's conducting from '96 as Regiment's playing music from some of Shostakovich's symphonies. The back-to-back wedges were nice to see as well.

• Like 1

Nice video but someone needs to get the DCI folks a calendar. This is year 41 for DCI not 40.

The first championships were the beginning of the circuit. Thus, it is the 40th anniversary season which will be capped off by the 41st World Championships.

• Like 1

I'll add some equal love for Phantom's back-to-back kick-outs with the horn flash, all in slow motion. What great moments!

+++

We'll keep it rolling by including some love for your Finleyville Royal Crusaders drum major conducting in classic drum corps style. I believe one of your baris, Rocque Haines was DCI I&E champ one year. He was a super nice guy and marched for West Virginia University.

The first championships were the beginning of the circuit. Thus, it is the 40th anniversary season which will be capped off by the 41st World Championships.

True. Last year, I wrote the timeline for the program book, celebrating DCI's 40th season. When you celebrate both a rounded-number season and a rounded-number anniversary, you get two years for the price of one! :tongue:

I'll add some equal love for Phantom's back-to-back kick-outs with the horn flash, all in slow motion. What great moments!+++We'll keep it rolling by including some love for your Finleyville Royal Crusaders drum major conducting in classic drum corps style. I believe one of your baris, Rocque Haines was DCI I&E champ one year. He was a super nice guy and marched for West Virginia University.

Drum major was Jeff Jackson...

Actually, I believe the member who won the baritone I&E title was Dave Teachout...

Edited by gak27