2012 Finals tickets

Mine just delivered.

About to go make use of the $5 coupon.

I have had mine for several weeks. More than likely going up Thursday to watch the groups warm-up, and then watch finals from the seats Saturday.

I have had mine for several weeks. More than likely going up Thursday to watch the groups warm-up, and then watch finals from the seats Saturday.

I've never quite mastered how to watch the warm ups & not miss anyone. A difficult choice to make.

It would appear I might have been the last peerson to get them... oh well at least they're here.

I've never quite mastered how to watch the warm ups & not miss anyone. A difficult choice to make.

I am actually going to try and get to a couple of rehearsals (if possible) early that day, and then watch groups warm-up later that day/evening.

Ordered mine yesterday. Anyone know/remember if the rows go from highest to lowest as you go towards the field? Also do the seat numbers go highest to lowest as you go toward the 50? I have tickets for row 4, seats 1-4. Hoping that's down and in.

Ordered mine yesterday. Anyone know/remember if the rows go from highest to lowest as you go towards the field? Also do the seat numbers go highest to lowest as you go toward the 50? I have tickets for row 4, seats 1-4. Hoping that's down and in.

What section are you in? Last year we were section 140 Row 4 seat 20-21. We were in the middle section, 4 rows from the field and 20-21 were slightly to the left of the 50.

Blow-my-face-off-close!

The seats in the closest rows to the field are more comfortable than most. We liked that we had a bit more space and cushion so we asked for the same row. This time we got the other end though, because corps and photo staff were in the first 10 or so rows of section 141 and used the field stairs and moved up and down between each show. It was a bit distracting.

Edited by MalletMom

Going to be in section 642 (I know, nosebleed section). Sounds like row 4 will be closer to the field which is a good thing. Still trying to work out if seats 1-4 will be on the side of this section toward the 50 or if I'll be out on the 25.